Monday, November 5, 2007

Dinner tonight


I love being able to see Nate try a new food for the first time. Tonight was spaghetti. He typically doesn't like noodles or slimey foods-but he decided to give it a try! Love this kid! Other news from the ranch, I have agreed to keep the long hair until Christmas per request of my husband, but look for short hair in posts come January. Also, I forgot to post that some old lady gave Nate Christmas candy while trick-or-treating... and they weren't selling it in stores yet... gag! Final news, Chris and I watched Transformers last week (first time for me,but not for him) and I 'gasp' really liked it! I was checking my email during the beginning, so I missed some stuff and need to go back and watch it again. If you haven't seen it, give it a try. I am sure your husbands would be willing to watch it with you! I love my movie-obsessed husband!

9 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

Ah yes, spaghetti dinners with a toddler...always a good chance for picture taking. I watched Transformers with Mike last week as well. It's such a good movie!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Seriously... I would never have thought to watch Transformers, thanks for the tip! I'm sure that is one Jason won't mind watching! It looks like Nate had fun at dinner time!

Jessie Riley said...

I love Spaghetti pictures with kids.
It makes me smile... no matter who's kid it is!
LOVE THIS!

Nancy K said...

I love the picture of him holding the bowl upside down. So Cute!

Street Fam said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I love your hair! I'm sure it will be way cute short too. Can't wait to see! Will wants to rent Transformers...I guess we'll watch it and see!

Heather O'Brien said...

LOVE these pictures. He looks so interested. That's way cute. And that is so gross that someone gave you Christmas candy! Kinda funny though.

Chereebee said...

Oh how I love the spaghetti dinner mess with toddlers!!! Love that you took a bunch of pics - too cute!!!

Turley Family said...

He is getting to be so big! What a sweet little boy! I wish we could see you guys more and our little ones could play like we did growing up! You need to come live out here after law school!

Anonymous said...

I love spaghetti nights because I love watching kids eat noodles! I think Nate's technique is great :)
TRANSFORMERS=best movie ever! I got all giddy over optimus prime after not seeing him for more than 20 years :)