Thursday, November 8, 2007

i HEART nancy kirk!




My sweet friend Nancy Kirk is moving all too soon. I remember the first time I met her she dropped Abby off in my nursery at church. We found out we lived by eachother, and started bbq-ing almost every night and then the guys would play wiffleball. I loved spending time with her, she just makes me feel so happy! She is such a sincere, loyal, sweet friend and will be very missed. Love you Nancy!
If you are going to be in the area, we are having a "Nancy Party" Saturday night at my place after 8pm. We are going to enjoy chocolate fondue and good friends, and most importantly, enjoy our last girls night with Nacy! p.s. YES, YOU CAN COME LATE! I HAVE HAD MANY OF YOU EMAIL ME ABOUT COMING LATE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO PUT KIDS DOWN- OF COURSE! WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU!

5 comments:

Nancy K said...

Thanks Jen! Okay girls come VISIT!
Nancy

Sarah said...

Well I will be there of course and yes Nancy will be missed. Although I didn't get to know her to well but what I do know of her she seems to be everything you described!

[BrookeO] said...

I second this post. Nancy is admired by all, I just adore her...wish I could make the Nancy party, I really do!

[RochelleG] said...

The first word I think of when I here the name Nancy Kirk: GENUINE! She will be missed by so many!

Heather O'Brien said...

Jen, You need a new post. I tagged you. LUCKY!!!