LOVE IT! I mean I hate Heidi-- which makes me LOVE this idiot of a video. Spencer is the biggest douche also! Thanks for the post that made me smile! Lindsay www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com
You are the best! That is so pathetic. She looks ridiculous with her hands all over the place. That's hilarious. That picture of her must be "pre-boobie makeover". Spencer is my dream! He's the best rapper ever!!!
Love The Hills! Hate Heidi! Seriously, what is with all the hand motions?! I'm glad there is someone else out there who loves this show as much as I do!! Thanks Jen for posting that!
OH no she didn't! Seriously her "dancing" is worse than Jessica Simpson's. I don't think I would ever have seen this if you hadn't shared it with us ... thanks. :)
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
6 comments:
LOVE IT!
I mean I hate Heidi-- which makes me LOVE this idiot of a video.
Spencer is the biggest douche also!
Thanks for the post that made me smile!
Lindsay
www.frohmfamily.blogspot.com
Oh my! I'm embarrassed for her. She looks really out of control during her video. Spencer is such a joke.
You are the best! That is so pathetic. She looks ridiculous with her hands all over the place. That's hilarious. That picture of her must be "pre-boobie makeover". Spencer is my dream! He's the best rapper ever!!!
Jen, I'm so glad you posted this! Seriously, could she be any more lame?
Love The Hills! Hate Heidi! Seriously, what is with all the hand motions?! I'm glad there is someone else out there who loves this show as much as I do!! Thanks Jen for posting that!
OH no she didn't! Seriously her "dancing" is worse than Jessica Simpson's. I don't think I would ever have seen this if you hadn't shared it with us ... thanks. :)
Post a Comment