Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oh yeah... I still have a blog!

Okay, I realize that I have been pathetic about my posting the last few months- but life has been crazy! But I am back! I will be posting every day this week to catch you all up on what we have been doing, Christmas, etc. But my first post is a big one!

It's gone! I finally did it!



10 inches really isn't that much after all! I thought my hair would have to be so much shorter than that! I know these pictures aren't very good of my actual hair cut, so I will have Chris take one from the shoulders up tonight so you can really see it. I have never actaully liked a hair cut while in the salon. I usually go home and cry and then get use to it- but I really like it! And love my new stylist Kelly. She's wonderful. If anyone needs a good stylist in the area go to her! I went to Trendz over by hwy 1 in Iowa City.

12 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

wow jen, it is longer than I would have expected after the big cut! Such a neat thing that you did for a good cause!

Chereebee said...

oh my gosh - I can't believe you went through with it!!! LOVE the cut - it is SUPER cute on you!!!
LOVE YOU!!

SarahandJD said...

Jen-So cute. I bet you'll love it. It's always great to have a fresh change. Great to hear about a good stylist. They are hot tickets around here

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! You look awesome & I bet it's a fun change! Makes me want to keep mine short! Someone is going to be very lucky and have some gorgeous hair thanks to YOU!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh I love it. Something about a new do' ---- so cute!

Jessie Riley said...

FUN. Loving the short hair!
What does N8 think? Porter was funny when I cut mine! :)

Emily said...

Cute haircut, Jen! I'd forgotten you were growing yours out to donate. I think that's so great!

Heidi Miller said...

It looks so great Jen. Then again, you would look great with ANY haircut! Hope all is well and I can't wait for more posts!

Anonymous said...

Love the new do. It's awesome you were able to grow it out for so long! I'm jealous! Mine will never get that long! I bet they will be thrilled to get that gorgeous red hair!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Jen!! WOW, hot mama! So you would look great with a buzz... but seriously i LOVE it. Have you adjusted yet? It took me a while when I cut mine. Can't wait to see it in person!

Nancy K said...

WOW! I LOVED your long hair! BUT, I must say you look gorgeous no matter what-I LOVE your short look! Makes me want to cut my hair!

Carly said...

Jen!!! We really are twins now. I love your hair. It is so cute. I can't wait to see it in person. :)