WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD

The key obsession continues

Golfing at Par Tee Zone

Climbing in the tunnels at Par Tee Zone


Nate and Grandma Amy at my parent's house

Aunt Erica and cousin Lauren: after Nate and Lauren's egg hunt Saturday night


Lauren and Nate at my parents

Lauren Nate and my dad

Easter morning (Nate HAD to have those frog pjs)

Nate's constant companion at my parents house 15+ year old dog Mickey

relaxing after all of the excitement

Easter party at Russell's

I didn't crop myself out of this- I promise- I took this myself while holding Nate. I was suppose to be a picture of both of us together, but it just got my boob and Nate! Oh well, good one of Nate... meaning he is actually looking at the camera!

Russell boys at Russell's easter party

My attempt to get a picture of Nate's whole Easter outfit- I need to get a camera with a quicker shoot speed. Mine takes sooo long to snap- he isn't holding still anymore! Check out the sweet shoes.
5 comments:
Cute pictures. I love Nate's outfit. What mighty fine boobies those are too! ha ha. j/k. That syrup picture is so funny. I just love him.
Great pics. Nate is so funny. It was great to see you guys this past weekend. Love that booby shot, it made me laugh!
I love Nates green pants,. I totally wanted to get those fro R. It looks liek your really partied at the PARTY zone!!!
Love the outfit! Such a fun age for Easter.
love the shoes! he looks like he's ready for the course ;) wes has the same easter basket ... i love it. you look great!
Post a Comment