Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July


Nate 2 yrs. 30 lbs!!!

Nate and I spent the week back in Iowa with family. We celebrated his birthday in Waterloo with family on the 28th and then played up there until midweek when we went to Iowa City for my OB appointment and Nate's 2 year appointment. We spent the rest of the week with Chris's family and celebrated the 4th with them.


Walking to the parade with Gaga and Dazi


Daz, Nate and Gaga
The John Deere hat scored Nate TONS of candy from all the tractors in the parade!
Cute Aunt Dazi scored lots candy for Nate too!

Snacking on candy mid-parade

Completely exhausted!
Nate was asleep even before I pulled out of the parking lot to go home!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

30 lbs.? No way! Poor Louk, he just barely tipped the scale at 30lbs for his 3rd year checkup.

Anonymous said...

Love the John Deere hat. I promise I will get Nate's B-day pictures to you soon!! Miss you guys!!

Nancy K said...

Nate is so cute! You are right, spending the holidays with family is fun.

Chereebee said...

glad you had a fun 4th!! Miss ya tons!

Heidi Miller said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is 2 already! I keep hoping to see some belly pics of you on these posts, but not such luck! :O) Btw, I was glad to see that my child isn't the only one getting into strange scrapes. :o)

hayleyharts said...

I remember that 4th of july parade and sweating buckets! love the pics of chris's family! and nate is just the cutest little man!