

Yesterday Chris spent the day in Chicago with work and Nate and I went to Lake Michigan for the last time. I haven't been taking my camera with me much lately (excuse for lack of posting) so I snapped these with my cell. Yes, my son is playing with a tractor on the beach (Thanks Erica!). This has been one of our favorite places this summer and we will really miss being 5 minutes away from such a great beach. We come home today after Chris gets off work.
3 comments:
So good to see you and your family if even for a short time. Milwaukee seems like such a great place.
oh jen I am so sad you have to leave too! that beach looks to die for..and nate just could not be any cuter! I loved the b-day pics..you look so good jen! i can hardly tell you are expecting..miss ya tons!
I'm excited for you to come back with that little belly! We'll see you soon-
Post a Comment