Saturday, October 25, 2008

October


Andrew's 2 months!
14 lbs, 23 inches
Can hold his head up and look side to side
Coos non-stop
Smiles all the time this huge, open mouth smile
Sweetest, chubbiest little baby



Annual trip to the pumpkin farm with Chris's mom




Enjoyed our last few days of warm weather





And a trip to Wilson's Apple Orchard
I promise they like each other... they just don't like the camera

6 comments:

Abby said...

Andrew is so cute Jen! Both of them are actually, of course. I wonder if he'll start to look more and more like Nate as he gets older. That will be so fun to watch.

Street Fam said...

Andrew's cheeks look SO kissable! What a cute little guy.

[BrookeO] said...

Ok. Andrew is so cute. I love the chubbers.
Nate, is always so stylin' - love his hip jacket.

We are so excited that you guys are coming --- whenever it is we will be ready. New Years is great! Lets talk more details --- yippee!

Heather O'Brien said...

So cute! Hallie and Nate are so funny together. I can't get that little "cheese" face out of my mind. I'll have to send you a pic of it. Andy is adorable. I want to squeeze his cheeks! Hope they get feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Okay I really feel the need to squeeze Andrew's chubby cheeks, I LOVE how chubby he is! So cute! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!

Ashley said...

I just love fall, and the pumpkin patches and caramel apples. Andrew is getting so big.. gosh it goes by so quick!