
Last week was a busy one. I went up and ran some errand for my dad's gym while the boys played with mom, did an FHE lesson group for church, dance lessons, Chris basketball game and then every day madness mixed in.

Oh yeah, and Valentine's Day.

We are so terrible about gift giving. Chris's gift came in the mail on Wednesday and that was the same day he bought my gift.

He went with Nate to the movie store with Nate.... which happens to be next to Chris's favorite jeweler... and came home with a Valentine's gift!

Of course he gave it to me immediately. So then I gave him his. Terrible, I know.

Dance lessons were sooo much better this week. Chris did great and we had a lot of fun getting into it. We actually could dance without looking at our feet:)
4 comments:
We have that same wall saying up in our hallway. You have incredible taste, my friend. :) And we stink at Valentines, too. Your story is remarkably similar to ours. :)
Love the pick with the splashing water.
We too, are terrible at gift giving. At least you exchanged gifts. Our Christmas and Valentines have been sporadic moments of running out and buying snowmobiles.
We miss you guys. Seriously...it's been too long. Let's get together. Love the bath pictures. Andy is getting so big. Peyton and him would love eachother now.
I can't wait to see little Andy in a few months. Can't hardly stand it!
Post a Comment