I will post my much overdue post later this afternoon, but for now - I've been tagged by
Abby to:
Open my picture folder
Go to the 6th folder
Select the 6th picture
And write about it.
Here it is:

Nice, right? Shortly after Nate was born Chris went fishing with my grandpa and brother, Ben. A favorite pastime he doesn't do much anymore.... He was pretty proud of this fish and we had to thoroughly document it. Since the foot and fish picture isn't that interesting I will post another picture from that file. Nate was probably a month old, so this would be July-ish 2006. I am pretty sure the fish was bigger than Nate. For all of you locals - I should have sent this in to Channel 9 for "That big ol' fish". I TAG HEATHER O., SARAH R. and CHEREE P.
No comments:
Post a Comment