How fun. I haven't checked your blog in a while so it was fun to look through. I can't believe how big Andy is! He is so so so cute. I love that dimple.
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
8 comments:
700 eggs!! are you serious? Jenn I hid 12 for my kids..the picture of Lauren and Nate is so cute..they will best buds forever.
Oh my goodness that's a lot of eggs. Does your mother ever sleep? Looks like you all had a great time and fantastic weather!
700...wow! wish we could have been there. looks like ya all had a great time. miss you.
700 eggs... for HOW MANY KIDS?
too fun!
How fun. I haven't checked your blog in a while so it was fun to look through. I can't believe how big Andy is! He is so so so cute. I love that dimple.
your boys are precious. almost as cute as brian and my children will be haha.
also, you look like ariel, as i'm sure you've been told by little girls everywhere. ariel was always my favorite.
you are an easter egg fool!!! :) I love that you filled that many eggs! I want to come to your easter egg hunt! CUTE CUTE pics! Love ya and miss you!!
Lindsey's right you know. You do look like Ariel. Although if you start growing a scaly tail, we're going to have to get you a new wardrobe...
Post a Comment