I hate moving, when we moved down to az it was the worst, no friends, no family, but as the days, months and years have gone by, I can says i don't want to leave here i love it and it's my home! give it time! i wish i got to see you more, i always thought we would grow up and live close to each other...loves
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
9 comments:
I just love your photos, you take such good ones! Moves stink, I hope it gets better, we'll miss you!
I'm so sorry it's hard. I'm not looking forward to it. We sure do miss you here!
Good luck!
oh sad baby!! Look how big he is though! Wow! I cannot wait to see him this summer!
it's so tough on these little ones! and their mommies!
Jen! I miss you! Those are my thoughts exactly! We will have to chat.
it only gets better..PROMISE! hang in there!
OK. This post made me cry.
I miss you my friend!
I hate moving, when we moved down to az it was the worst, no friends, no family, but as the days, months and years have gone by, I can says i don't want to leave here i love it and it's my home! give it time! i wish i got to see you more, i always thought we would grow up and live close to each other...loves
Post a Comment