Friday, September 18, 2009

H.A.P.P.Y.

Just so you know, I do feel guilty about not blogging. I do think about it often. I should really blog today. I should upload my photos some day. Well, dear friends, that day is today. My kids are currently in their rooms bouncing on their beds while they should be napping. But I will get my blogging done. So, to catch you up to speed in the life and times of Russell, party of 4....


We celebrated birthdays

by eating cake,
naturally.

Oh, and 500 ball pit balls (great idea by Chris- Andy loved it!)

*
*
*

He learned to peddle.
Fast.

He learned to walk.
I miss the bear crawl already.


He passed the bar exam.
And wrote chapter one of his novel.



I reupholstered a chair (all by myself!) this week
Next project: paint my kitchen chairs.


*
*
*

We are so happy.


I am not sure if it's the fact that we are done with school,

putting down roots
and planning to be somewhere long term,that I am done nursing,


or that we just got these amazing bookshelves.



No matter the reason, we feel truly blessed.

*
*
*

1st day of preschool

9 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

I miss you Jen! And your cute little fam! You look awesome! I love your hair. Love all your pics. The ball pit looks so fun. And I want to see some pics of your chair.

Trudy said...

Well, I am surely biased, but I think you're so happy because you're the best mom, the best wife, the best husband, and the best two little boys.

Amy said...

i agree with trudy about the mom, wife and boys thing, i have girls so i can say that. ;)

Chelsea said...

Loved the post! Congrats on life :)

Spliz said...

lovely!
(where did you get all those ball pit balls? what a great idea!)

amyyoungblut said...

Thanks for giving Grandma her picutre fix. I have been craving it for a long time! It seems like ages we have been together!

Ashley said...

refreshing

Carly said...

Loved the update! I am so excited you reupholstered a chair. I want to know how to do that soooo badly. You are going to have to teach me this difficult skill my friend. I'm so glad things are going so well. :)

Rachel said...

its been a LONG time since i checked your blog, frankly because you NEVER update! (but you have two kids...I don't blame you!)
1. I am LOVING your hair
2. your boys are so cute!
3. I really like your house
4. I think the bookshelf would greatly benefit from a large fresh family photo hung deep set in maybe a floating glass frame.
the end. good luck.