9:48 a.m. CLEAN(at last)!
11:23 a.m. Dirty (again)!
...and so it goes...
p.s. yes, I do realize that the only thing I blog about it my lack of blogging or how amazing my life is. Lame. I'm moving on.
p.s. yes, I do realize that the only thing I blog about it my lack of blogging or how amazing my life is. Lame. I'm moving on.
4 comments:
I was just complaining to Aaron about this. Seriously! I'm with ya. Miss you tons! Your boys are darling. I had to do a close up of Andy! He looks so tiny in that chair. What a stud.
P.S. Loving your place!
Jen I was totally feeling like that today...but then I always think what if I didn't have my girls to make those messes...and I love your bookshelves. I love you chair you upholstered. you inspired me so I bought a wing back chair of craig's list. but now I am scared. I wish you could come and help me!!
I am going to show Huggie this post. I don't think he really believes me when I tell him I cleaned the house twice in one day, and yet it is still a mess when he gets home.
Oh Jen, seriously, so glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes I just give up. Sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. I see Andy is walking now, crazy, it seems like it's been so long since we've seen you!
Post a Comment