Monday, August 16, 2010

Anniversary #7




In case we aren't FB friends and you haven't already seen this picture plastered everywhere on my profile. It's my anniversary! I (obvi) have known this was coming up but for some reason this morning when I woke up I was just in mom routine: fixing breakfast, making beds. Chris woke up and immediately came to find me - which he never does- he always gets right in the shower- and said, "Happy Anniversary!" Wow! No, offense sweetie, but that is def. the first time EVER in our marriage that you have said it first! Chris is super swamped with work right now so we made plans to meet for lunch and do something the boys have been wanting to do for a long time- get ice cream at the Milwaukee Public Market (no challenger of Seattle's) and walk along the Riverwalk. Yes, the water is brown and nasty, but they loved it. Chris was so nervous the boys were going to defy physics and fall through the small gap between the boardwalk and the fence and fall in to the water. I had a great time; despite the fact that I didn't even get to hold Chris's hand bc they were both taken


Every time I see these three boys together I can't help but just sit back and laugh/smile/ feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Post more pics tonight. My camera died while uploading. And no, Chris did not get ice cream in his hair- can you believe it?! I would have put money on it.... (top picture)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! It's a great year! You all look fantastic and happy and wonderful! Enjoy the last bit of summer.

Heather O'Brien said...

I miss you guys! I just asked Hallie if she remembers Nate and she said, "no, but he's really cute!" ha ha. Sad that she remembers like nothing from Iowa. You look great!