Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tip of the Day

When you can't keep ahead of the laundry because both little boys have the flu and you only have one mattress pad per bed but you do have plenty of sheets, an extra shower curtain under the sheets makes for fan-tastic matress protection.



In other words, we are sick again/still around here.


4 comments:

Nicki said...

Ugh. Jen, I'm so sorry. We went through that too. It's AWFUL! I have hope for you...my two older kids are learning to make it to the bathroom (sometimes). The whole ordeal of dealing with the flu is entirely different. Take care.

Trudy said...

I am looking forward to everyone up there being well. And not just for the blog's sake. (Or mine.)

[RochelleG] said...

Have any tips for when you can't keep ahead of the laundry even when everyone is healthy! AAAAHHH!

Jess said...

I had something like that a few months ago. Would finally feel better and then I would be sick again! It was frustrating and exhausting. I had 3 rounds of it before I finally got over it. Good Luck!