Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Classic

I was a parent helper in Andy's class today for the Halloween party. I snapped a few pictures while I was there, but haven't pulled them off my camera. I also came home with this treasure.


Photobucket

Andy obviously had a black eye (from the neighbor's playing with beyblades in an unsafe manner).
But the face
!!
I better watch my back because I am pretty sure social services is going to be sent to us.
Seriously.
What a poor little orphan boy.
Reminds me so much of Goob from Meet the Robinsons

Photobucket

Brian, you better not submit this to one of those "awkward family photo" type of websites... I know it belongs there!

I seriously can't look at this picture without cracking up. When I showed it to Andy's teacher she said, "they do retakes". I replied, "Oh, NO WAY! This is absolutely a keeper!" And it is. I will treasure it forever.


3 comments:

Trudy said...

Haha; that just melted my heart. I didn't know he'd gotten a black eye. But I agree with you; it's way too adorable to go for a retake.

Anonymous said...

Oh too funny. I love the picture, and I think it is darling. I would keep it too!!

Turley Family said...

thats awesome! he is so adorable!