I have seen so many cool things for the boys to do with cardboard on Pinterest that I am changing my ways and regretting all the boxes I sent to the bins earlier this week.
Here are a few ideas:
We made the boat this morning (kinda wishing I would have saved this for later in the winter.... also kinda wishing I would have built this in their bedroom... not sure if I can get it up the stairs now- as you can see from the first pic, it's a big large). Also, I wish I would have saved the plastic wrap that everything is wrapped in now. I immediately threw that out. There were a few pieces left, and we taped those to the front of the boat for foaming waves. I think we need to borrow a mermaid barbie to tape to the front for our figurehead.
And now they are coloring it with markers and stamps.
Boys.
Never
Ending
Fun.




6 comments:
Love this. You are a great mom. I wish I was your kid instead of the other way around!
Thanks for posting this today. It was perfect for me for two reasons. 1. I have a lot of cardboard boxes I've been meaning to dispose of. 2. I was a really bad mom yesterday due to lack of sleep and I needed to do better today. So I made the mailbox that was on that link you posted. Hours of fun for my girls. :)
Oh and if you ever need a mermaid barbie, I think we may have a few. ;)
Okay that is awesome! Jackson was sitting with me and asked if he could come play! We can provide a mermaid Barbie!
Love this.. and ps you were a great mom before pinterest!!
you are a great mom!!!
That just made me smile and smile. And I'm still smiling. And proud of you.
Post a Comment