Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Little Pumpkin!


Typically I love fall.... but I am having a hard time finding fall this year! We went to the pumkin farm on Friday thinking it would be really busy Saturday and it was so cold! Then Saturday was shorts weather! Oh well... we still had a great time! Nate loved carrying his pumpkin around that he picked out himself- I think it was the first pumkin he tried to pick up that he could actually lift off the ground. We just love having Grandma Trudy near by to share all these memories with. I forgot my camera- I have not been taking it anywhere hence lack of blog posts lately- so these were taken with Trudy's cell phone. I am surprised how well they turned out! Especially since it was really hard to see what I was taking a picture of since the screen is so small. I love the one of Chris and Nate up above. Check out that dimple! I hope he never loses it!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way these pictures are taken from a camera phone! I love the picture of Nate on top of the pumpkins. It could be in a magazine!

Sarah said...

Wow...what an amazing camera phone! haha.

Chereebee said...

Those are so cute!!!! I too love the one of Nate with chris in the background! Nate is seriously such a handsome little nugget!

[BrookeO] said...

Is grandma Trudy looking for work? I seriously need her...I'll pay!

Cute pics.

Jessie Riley said...

I LOVE GRANDMA TRUDY!!! She is the PERFECT grandma!

Cute pix. looks SO FUN... COLD, but fun!

Heather O'Brien said...

how fun! Those pictures are way cute! I love your long hair. Where did you go to get pumpkins? We are yet to get some....Let me know.