Monday, October 29, 2007

Trunk or Treat Fun


We had so much fun at our ward's Trunk or Treat on Saturday. It was nice and warm and Nate wore his costume the entire time! Gasp! Needless to say I was shocked! Nate thought it was so funny to see his friends all dressed up, especially girlfriend Hallie (or as Nate calls her Hayee) We just love that cute little bug! And yes, Nate does have a different sucker in every picture... it's Halloween, why not let the kid go nuts! I swear for 3 days all I have heard is "cucka, cucka" begging for another dang sucker! I guess it is a nice break from him begging for the car keys!

6 comments:

esmiley said...

Great collage! And I'm glad I'm not the only mom giving my kid tons of suckers lately.

Could you e-mail the picture of Grace in her stroller, we didn't take any of her in her doghouse! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

So..Is Nate wearing tights? That costume is hilarous! He is so funny! Thanks again for getting Lauren's costume for me! I really appreciate it!

Heather O'Brien said...

Cute pics Jen. Hallie as well loves Nate. She was screaming at the door for 10 minutes this morning when I told her Nate was coming over. Maybe next time I'll wait till he's coming up the stairs to tell her. I forgot they don't have a sense of time! They were going to town with those cupcakes today. I love Nate. He's so cute.

Jessie Riley said...

I am DYING at the cuteness of all these little kids!
They all have grown up SO MUCH since we left that ward.
Nate looks SUPER CUTE!
Porter was all about the sucker's at our Trunk.or.Treat too. I'll be washing the costume today. :O)

Heidi Miller said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVED his costume. He looked so darn cute in it. I clicked on your collage and in the close-up one of him where he is sitting, his calves look super buff! Must be all that climbing!

Sarah said...

SO CUTE! I love Nate. He is one of the cutest little guys. He is such a busy little boy. Sarah's little Rocco sure looks cute too!