Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Well worth it!




Today Nate and I went to surprise Chris at school in his carrel (private study desk) but when we got there he wasn't there! I was kinda glad because I wanted to put up pictures of Nate and one that he colored "for dad". Right when we finished our decorating Chris called and said he was out front so we met up with him. Back story- Nate knows that the law school and Chris go together so when we parked out front (in 15 min parking) he started to say "dadadadadada". So I planned to leave after we decorated the carrel, but Nate knew dad was there somewhere. When we did find Chris, I didn't have the heart to make him leave as he was so excited. We ended up staying for a while and playing out on the front yard.... completely forgetting that I parked in 15 min parking.... so I got a ticket! But I decided it was worth it. If someone said to me, you can go see Chris right now and he can play with Nate for a while, for$15 I would do it! So "ha" University of Iowa parking patrol! I will take that ticket gladly!

10 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

You guys are seriously too dang cute. Check out your hair, hot-diggity-dog!

Seriously it is moments that matter...miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Jen you look so beautiful! Anyways, I'm glad you guys got to see Chris. I know how that is to cherish every moment you do get w/ your hubby. Too Cute!

Chereebee said...

Glad you got to see your hubby at school - screw the ticket!!!

You do look extremely HOT!!! :)

Nancy K said...

You look beautiful!!!
Love that he started saying dada at the sight of the law school!

LCFrohm said...

Jen-
I agree that the ticket is well worth the experience.
I hate that there are those parking patrol guys out there, just waiting for a chance to feel big and powerful.
Loved the pictures! Jealous to be missing fall. But I won't be so jealous when fall turns to winter.
Thank for your blog!
Lindsay Frohm

Jessie Riley said...

WHOA inflation. OUR tickets that we got (on a regular basis) were only $10. I agree with you. $10 to hang out with the hubby... TOTALLY WORTH IT!
You are SO CUTE I can hardly stand it!

[RochelleG] said...

I'm loving the long hair. Are you still going to give it to locks of love?? It's soooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Gotta say I love the long locks too! Just beautiful! It makes me want to keep growing mine! But mine would probably never look that good! Hope to see you soon!

Heather O'Brien said...

cute pics Jen. That sucks you got a ticket. Oh well though.

hayleyharts said...

Jen..I love little nate..I am sorry but he is a little chris...and I love that trudy comes to the pumpkin patch with you guys..Tell her hi..what a fun grandma!