Saturday, November 17, 2007

BEDHEAD

1. The condition of having unkempt hair, generally as a result of having just woken up from sleep.


14 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the look on his face. He is hillarious. And don't you just love it when they first wake up. I do...Tilly has the most amazing bed head ever! Tucker's gets pretty crazy too.

Chereebee said...

OH I know that bed hair all too well. Carter gets some wicked hair himself!
Nate's face in this picture KILLS me!! :)

Jessie Riley said...

I.LOVE.BEDHEAD!
Seriously... baby boys with messed up hair. SO CUTE!

Turley Family said...

I love it! He is so cute! He looks, how I feel every morning! I love that look on his face! He is gettin so big!

Turley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love that look on his face! Can't wait to see you guys this week!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie Ortega said...

I love this picture!! It's not justthe bed head but the great expression on his face. Priceless!

Heather O'Brien said...

I love it. Hallie gets awesome bed head especially after pigtails. She looks like she has horns! Let's play before my parents and sis come!

Bullard Family said...

Cute, he makes me smile. I just think he is a doll.

Anonymous said...

Love his "look" just as much as his hair!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

He is a cute kid. I can't decide who he looks like!
SR

[BrookeO] said...

Hmmm...reminds me a little of Drew after a way-too-late night of HALO!!!