Here are Nate's sweet dance moves. Even when we are in the mall, at the grocery store, in the car, or at a friend's house he busts out these killer moves- whenever he hears music.
too cute! I love to see kids dance! wish our video camera wasn't so ancient .. how fun to be able to post videos! and I love that I see your gorgeous Christmas decorations going up!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
5 comments:
Ohh he is so cute Jen. He is the funniest little guy. He makes me laugh seriously. Love the dance moves!
He has got some sweet moves. Little kids are so funny. He must come from parents who have smooth moves.
LOVE IT!!! He's got some serious moves!!
Did he learn to dance from his mom or his dad???
too cute! I love to see kids dance! wish our video camera wasn't so ancient .. how fun to be able to post videos! and I love that I see your gorgeous Christmas decorations going up!
Post a Comment