Sunday, December 9, 2007

*Let it snow*

We took Nate sledding for the first time this week when we actually got a little snow instead of all the ice we have had lately. We can't wait until dad is done with finals to go on some real hills. Nate's sled has a seatbelt which is the only way we could get him to stay sitting! He loved playing in the snow and didn't want to come in!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Let it snow!!!! It definatley that time of year. That is cute! We can't get the girls to go sledding?!
SR

Anonymous said...

I peeked out my window and saw this in action the other day! I'm such a weenie... this is just way too cold for me! I think I will stay inside.

Chereebee said...

Hooray for the snow - I love it :) Glad Nate had fun sledding!
Where did you get that awesome sled with a seat belt???

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

I am sure glad that someone is enjoying the snow! It really is beautiful to look at out my window, but a bit too cold to go play around in for me. Jen we need to get together soon, I need to get caught up!

Carly said...

Nate is so awesome! That little kiddo is up for anything. I wanted to see some pictures of the fall the boys took. Thankfully Nate recovered! :)

Heather O'Brien said...

so cute! We will have to go when I get back. Thanks again for the movies, candy canes and toys. Hallie loved them.

[BrookeO] said...

So cute. Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

we need a sled! these are so cute .. miss you!