Yahoo, this is such exciting news. The best. I love the little nugget already! I think you should set up a poll so we could all post our guesses on the gender! I'm betting it's a girl!
Congrats to you and your family! We are happy for you! I agree with Rochelle, you should set up a poll for the gender! I still think it will be a boy though!
Congrats! So fun! Have you been sick!? I can't remember if you get sick or not. I have been so sick this time around! I am due on July 25. So only two months apart! I am so excited to have people having babies in the family with! Me, you, liz, kira...who know's by the end of the year how many we could end up with! A big year for baby and the marathon in 2009...right??? Love you!
Congrats Jen!! That is exciting! I know you want a healthy little one but do you have a preference? Girl or boy? I am excited for you guys!!! I hope you have a girl, they are a lot of fun!
JEN! We are SO SO SO SOOOOOOOO happy for you guys! How far apart will they be? THAT IS THE BEST NEWS! congrats a million times! love you! (ps - hope you're propping your feet up & enjoying some OTH!)
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
23 comments:
Hooray!!! So excited for you! Glad the picture worked. (sorry!)
Oh my gosh Jen - how exciting!!!! I am sooo happy for you guys!!!! When is your exact due date?
CONGRATS!
I am due the 4th, but if I repeat history, I will actually be having an August baby... but I am not holding my breath!
Jen-Congrats that is so exciting. The ultrasound is a great image of baby. So exciting
WAHOOOOOOO!
I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Hip.Hip. HOORAY!
Yahoo, this is such exciting news. The best. I love the little nugget already! I think you should set up a poll so we could all post our guesses on the gender! I'm betting it's a girl!
Congrats Jen! What exciting news.
Congrats to you and your family! We are happy for you! I agree with Rochelle, you should set up a poll for the gender! I still think it will be a boy though!
Congrats! So fun! Have you been sick!? I can't remember if you get sick or not. I have been so sick this time around! I am due on July 25. So only two months apart! I am so excited to have people having babies in the family with! Me, you, liz, kira...who know's by the end of the year how many we could end up with! A big year for baby and the marathon in 2009...right??? Love you!
What great news!! We are way excited for you! Nate will be a great help and a wonderful big brother.
SOOOOO EXCITING! So you, me and heather will be large and in charge for the summer. LOVIN IT! Okay how did you get your ultrasound picture on there?
Congrats Jen!! That is exciting! I know you want a healthy little one but do you have a preference? Girl or boy? I am excited for you guys!!! I hope you have a girl, they are a lot of fun!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Super big congrats!
I love the early ultrasound.
LUCKY!
Congrats! Do you think baby is a boy or girl?
:) :) :) :) :) :)
We are all smiling, (sideways, but) smiling nonetheless.
Congrats is an understatement!
Love you guys!
CONGRATS!!!
i love it! i knew it. we seem to be pregnant together often....okay, twice. congrats to all 3 of you!!!
Congratulations! What fun, exciting news! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! Either way, it will be a cutie!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
JEN! We are SO SO SO SOOOOOOOO happy for you guys! How far apart will they be? THAT IS THE BEST NEWS! congrats a million times! love you!
(ps - hope you're propping your feet up & enjoying some OTH!)
Congrats what great news!!
Andrea
Post a Comment