Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Did you know...



Did you guys see the extra scene at the end of Pirates III that starts out by saying "Ten years later..."? If you haven't seen it, go to the end of the movie, right after the credits. You can't find it by scene selection, you have to fast forward through all the credits to see it. It is definitely worth seeing! Adds to the story!

7 comments:

hayleyharts said...

wow jen..I just saw your hair..first of all I can't beleive it was that long! It looks so cute..I wish my hair could grow like yours..and I loved the christmas pics! I loved nate's jammies...christmas is just so fun with kids..that is what makes it so special!

[RochelleG] said...

yeah, my sister and i saw it in the theater. we were talking after the movie was over and saw it after everyone had left the movie. then i made your dad, ben, and mike sit through the credits after the movie a few weeks ago because we couldn't find the remote. but by the time they sat through all 10 minutes of credits they had run out of patience! it really adds to the movie though!

Heather O'Brien said...

You make me feel like I haven't blogged forever! What cute pictures. I LOVE the haircut! You are so daring. And your stocking is amazing. Props to you cause I could never do that. Christmas pics are so fun too. Hallie got a cash register too. We need to get the kids together to play.

Anonymous said...

def. glad the checker at target told us to watch for it!

Street Fam said...

Oh man, we just rented the movie last week. We missed the extra scene. I'll have to check out Mr. Movies on Monday so I can see it.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

We just got it from Netflix so we will watch for it at the end!

Stacy said...

Hey... I know that you are a fan of Jane Austen and so I thought that I would pass this on to you! I'll try and have your mom call you in case you don't check this in time.

Anyways... on IPTV starting on January 13, they are going to run several films on Masterpiece. I think that they made BBC films from all six novels. I believe that it starts at 8pm. I was like... "WHAT?! How awesome!" Anyways... here is the link to the information! Pass it on to fellow Austen lovers! Enjoy! http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/austen/

Stacy