
Today my best part of the day was this: After Nate's nap I gave him a cracker and he took off running. Curiously, I followed him to see what he was up to. He ran to the front door and sat down then started doing scissor motions with his legs- opening and closing them (something he does when he gets excited) and then pat the spot next to him for me to come sit. Completely random, but so sweet. Check out the nice bed head he still has from the nap. And of course, another good part of the day was more furrowed brow displays. Sorry this picture was bad. I was laughing at the furrowed brow and not looking at the picture itself. This is his TRUE furrowed brow look- chin down, brows furrowed, looking up at you. He was trying to show me his disappointment that I didn't come to sit by him right away because I was trying to take a picture of him to email to Chris. What a manipulator!
9 comments:
ok furrowed brow WITH a smile - could he be cuter?! love the "favorite part" idea & i like your new spiffy clean layout. Miss you!
How funny is his furrowed brow! Too hilarious. And that he does it when he's disappointed.
That's way cute. It's moments like that that just make you have a great day! He's so funny.
How cute! That's funny that he ran and sat next to the door. Why that spot? So funny!
I LOVE that look. He could get anything out of me with that look. What a cutie!
love it all, really i do -
You figured out how to change your blog on your own...HURRAY!! If you need help let me know!
Cute, you know I always get a kick out of your little Nate. He is so funny.
Andrea
how sweet it that?!?! And I LOVE his furrowed brow look! :)
Post a Comment