Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Furrowed Brow









When Nate was a baby he would furrow his brow, which was so uncharacteristic of a baby and made people laugh. Now the furrowed brow has returned. He does it when he dislikes something- like me trying to take a picture of him. I tried to get a couple of pictures, but it is hard to take pictures of a moving target. I think some are still clear enough to be laugh-worthy! He is covering his eye in some of them because of the flash. I finally got a clue and turned the flash off. I love the expressions kids make. Hats off to Kate Oldroyd. I think she has some of the best expressions I have ever seen a kid make. Maybe we will get lucky and Nate is going to be an expressive kid like that. This new face sure makes us laugh!

7 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

I guess being around K all the time, I have forgotten a little how hilarious her faces have been over the years. Everyone who has met her though always comments on her expressions and I have the pictures to prove a lot of them, but for me it is just her-she still does it to this day. She cracks me up. I love these pictures of Nate, as he grows older you will pull these out more than the profess. ones, honestly a lot of the things he does reminds me of K. We should get together - we could let the boys play....

[RochelleG] said...

That last picture of Nater is priceless! Totally a Kate Oldroyd face. I have tons of pictures of Caden talking with his hands. Wonder where he gets that from...

Heather O'Brien said...

I love that face he makes! It's so funny. I've seen it a time or two. We should play rock paper scissors to see who has to come over to the other one's house. It's SOOOO COLD!!!

Sarah said...

Nate is quite the character. He makes me laugh.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

That's talent! He looks like a mini "rock" you know the wresler guy who can do the eyebrow thing... ok maybe not, but i love it!

Anonymous said...

That face is priceless! Love it! Hope to see you guys soon!!

Anonymous said...

OH I love scowled brows! Wes is a constant face-puller & even when it is an angry one or a sad one it makes me happy! NATE is too cute!