Saturday, January 5, 2008

I will never...

The stocking my mom made for me. Cute, huh?


I know as I type this that it is a lie but I will never make another home-made stocking! My mom made each of her kids these darling stockings and so I thought I would follow in suit! Ha! I finally finished it at 2 am on Christmas Eve. I had been working on it nonstop for the week beforehand. I thought I would sit down and whip it out in a couple of hours. I worked from 8pm-2am for days before Christmas. Well, at least I finished it on time!


Nate's stocking I made.

6 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

It is so cute. You can do anything!
Oh and it would have taken me like 3 years at least!!!
You will love it and Nate will too. We have the one the Drew's mom made him and honestly it is one of our most favorite things, you can't by memories.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Glad somebody's got talent to do that! I just prefer the store bought ones, you know how un-crafty I am!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Glad somebody's got talent to do that! I just prefer the store bought ones, you know how un-crafty I am!!

Jessie Riley said...

OK. That is ADORABLE. Totally worth it!

[RochelleG] said...

Cute. You'll have to do it for all of your children though! They'll all be so jealous of Nate's if they don't get one too!!! Just start the next one in March or something!

Anonymous said...

how crafty are YOU! So cute & I'm sure he'll appreciate all of the late night efforts from his awesome mommy everytime he uses it!