[Best Sight]
My little boy teaching himself how to eat
pizza by the slice!
My little boy teaching himself how to eat
pizza by the slice!
That piece of pizza is seriously the size of his head!Nate and I took Chris's favorite lunch up to him at the law school yesterday. I came fully prepared: bib, plates, napkins, and a knife to cut up Nate's pizza. He took 2 bits of his diced pizza and got up, pulled off the bib and left. He found himself a new seat by the pizza box and grabbed himself a slice- and to my surprise- stared to eat it without having me cut it! He ate it upside down, so the practical mom in me was cringing at the thought of him dropping that greasy slice on his shirt, but the good mom in me grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of this very important first in our baby's life. Whenever I see him to things like this, I hear that Pullups song in my head, "Mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now!"
6 comments:
Cute cute! He is so funny! Okay I like your background too. How did you get your pictures at the header!
I love your blog! You guys are so good! I don't think I will be able to keep up with you on the posts, but I will make an effort to do better than I have in the past. Nate is so cute!
That is one big pizza slice! I just love the way Nate's mind thinks. What a cutie. Your blog looks so great. Love the new look!
He is definitely a Russell with that pizza in his hand - too cute!!
Just like his dad! Hope to see you guys soon!!
That'a boy, even Drewski would be proud!
Post a Comment