Friday, March 7, 2008

Tiny Spaces for tiny people

What is it about little boys and forts and tents. Nate loves to play under the table and in the closet- usually with the door closed- problem is he can't open it once he has closed it- so when he is done he yells "mama! open peas". I remember I had this little nook in my bedroom growing up where I would put all of my dolls and spend hours playing in there... I guess you feel more safe being in a smaller space when you are so little......

4 comments:

Emily said...

It's totally a boy thing! Jack and Charlie go into our big closet and do puzzles together and I love it! Nate is so big!

Heather O'Brien said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that cute little stinker! I love his face! I love your toy closet too. If I was little enough, I would hide in it too.

hayleyharts said...

jen when do you find out what you are having? did I miss the big annoucement? oh and little nate in his bow tie..I could eat him up!

Anonymous said...

If I had a toy closet like that I would stay in there too!