Love the bow tie! What a cute boy he is. We miss you guys and hope to get together soon. Lauren and I should come visit you guys! Call me and we'll figure something out!
LOVE the outfit, Nate's such a stud! By the way, how did you do the photos behind your "The Best Part" and how do you group your photos together (e.g. your "Dinner Tonight" posting)? I'm still new at this blogging thing...
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
12 comments:
Jen he is sooooo cute! how's the pregnancy going??? watching OTH lately? miss you!
How cute is he!? I love the 1st picture!
What a handsome little buddy! That bow tie is stinking cute! I'm glad we have now connected in the blogging world. It was good to chat with you today.
Love the bow tie!
Oh what a cutie.
So cute! I love bow ties too.
2 things I am afraid I may never know.
He honestly is to die for!
Love the bow tie! What a cute boy he is. We miss you guys and hope to get together soon. Lauren and I should come visit you guys! Call me and we'll figure something out!
he looks like such a little man with his bow tie!!! What a cutie!
What a cutie. I just love Nate. He is such a sweetheart.He was so cute this morning.
Oh, his outfit makes me excited for Spring!
LOVE the outfit, Nate's such a stud! By the way, how did you do the photos behind your "The Best Part" and how do you group your photos together (e.g. your "Dinner Tonight" posting)? I'm still new at this blogging thing...
Post a Comment