Thursday, April 17, 2008

A few of this little boy's favorite things

[TRAINS]


Nate loves to play with his trains and train table. We live pretty close to the train tracks too and he can hear the whistle blow and gets so excited and asks for a ride. I think we will have to take the AmTrack from Milwaukee home one time this summer.




[WATER]

Nate loves water in any form: baths, sink, dishwater, toilet water, ponds, swimming pools, and as of today RAIN! Chris is such a great dad for a little boy. After we picked Chris up from school today the boys went out for a walk (like they do every night while I make dinner) and found a bunch of ANTS under the Patterson's rain gutter (so that is why we were in your front yard Chelise!) after dinner it started to rain- and Chris took Nate back outside so he could watch the rain pour out of the gutters and down into the drain in the parking lot. HE LOVED IT! Thanks for taking time away from studying for finals to make a little boy's day, Chris!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Tell me Nate's just playing in the first pix and not sleeping, ouch. It's a gonna be a girl! Anyways- I tagged ya, check my blog!

[BrookeO] said...

It is amazing how much more free time you have when the xbox is turned off!!!! Oh you know I am kidding!!! (kind of!) I love father child moments, so precious. I can't help but wonder how our Father in Heaven feels --- Cruss you da' bomb!

PS you better believe we will be standing by...girl or boy!!!