I was thinking it was probably safe to change my background wallpaper from snow after we finally had some warm weather... and then it started snowing while I was driving home from picking Chris up last night. Seriously. THis is getting ridiculous. To quote CHris's friend Taylor, "I am so done with Iowa". Although I don't know Wisconsin will be any better....We are in the middle of packing EVERYTHING right now since we only have a few more weeks left in the semester. Poor Nate hardly has room to play down stairs because one side of the house is packed boxes waiting to be put into storage and one side of the house is packing supplies.
Nate trying to eat lunch in the packing supplies mess.

I think it is so funny when he tries to walk in my shoes. Classic "kid" moment.

3 comments:
Oh I hear ya - I am so done with UTAH!! It keeps snowing here and is so freaking cold! Luckily next week is going to be in the 70's - finally!
Nate looks so dang cute wearing your shoes!
Lauren LOVES to wear my shoes, and Ben's too! Kids are so funny at this age! I love Nate's smile, he makes me smile everytime he smiles!! What a funny kid!!
Snow??? I am so glad I am out of town. But I am so sad you are moving! People are dropping like flies in Coral Ridge. Do you have to leave us?
Tell Nate thanks for trying to give Jason some company!
Post a Comment