It's finally here! We get to take a look at our little baby in 48 hours! I still have NO IDEA what we are having, but I will keep my vote for girl anyway. It is strange because I was so sure Nate was going to be a boy... I just felt it, but I don't feel anything with this one (except for kicking, of course). Whenever I get excited about the appointment coming so soon, I hear the song "Final Countdown" in my mind. I attached a youtube video for your 80's enjoyment to help you get pumped too:)
In other news, Nate had been getting up between 4:30 and 5 every morning the last week crying that he's hungry. I can't get him to go back to bed. I finally give in when it is close to 6 and bring him down to get breakfast. He use to be such a good, consistant sleeper, then he got sick last weekend and his schedule is all messed up. How do I deal with this? How do I get us back on schedule?
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh man, he and E could hang out. I have no great answers, but now I just get up and do laundry and watch the morning news and I have begun to enjoy it, just her and I. KIDS!!!
I cant wait to hear what you are having too. D and I were just talking about you guys last night and wondering how things were, D said "I think this is the longest I have gone without talking to Cruss, I miss him." Maybe they need a Halo night, you know new maps came out and all...
Love you.
Jen, what a little stinker! He's too cute though. Just give him whatever he wants! Just kidding. It's like your mom has said that once they get on a nice consistent schedule, they decide to grow, change, increase their appetite, etc...Does he sense the change with packing up the house to move? That could be it. I'm sure you're keeping everything else other than the packing as normal as possible though. Who knows.
I'm voting that you're having twins. Wait, you would have known that by now...I'm just voting that all goes well and you actually see what gender the baby is! Good luck.
I can't wait to find out what you are having! Kids can be so finicky. Don't know what to tell you about Nate, hope he gets back on schedule soon.
Please call me ASAP when you find out what it is! I'm so excited for you guys to find out! Hope to see you soon!!
I CAN'T WAIT! I was exactly the same way. I knew for sure Hallie was a girl, but had no idea with this one. I am excited to hear. Miss you!
on my, I am SO excited to find out what you're having!!! One more day!!
I still think a boy :)
You better post it on your blog ASAP cuz I will be dying to know :)
Can't wait to find out who this mystery baby is!
I am so excited you find out what you are having soon! You have to let me know! I think it's a little girl! I was like you I had know clue this time around, but I know with everything in me and Madelynn was going to be a girl. weird how some times you just know and other times you are just clueless! Yeah, don't think I am going to make it out to the coon feed this year. I am due at the very end of July! I have not been home since last AUG...I'm getting a little home sick, wish I could be there!
Post a Comment