
I love how babies sleep with their bums up in the air.
It just makes me smile when I see it.
It just makes me smile when I see it.
And it just melts my heart when him smile in his sleep
Chris posted on the blog last night. I am not sure when he wrote it if he remembered it is primarily my girlfriends that read this, so make sure to tell your husbands so they can read it and laugh at his jokes :) He wrote the post below as the new baby.
3 comments:
wow Nate looks so tall in this picture! the blog from Chris is too funny ... can't wait to show doug!
Oh I love love love sleeping baby pictures! They are so peaceful.
What a cute little guy! I love to watch Madelynn sleep every once in a while, Dustin thinks I am weird, but there is something so peaceful about a sleeping baby! where did you find that little pillow? I have been looking for a flat little pillow forever. I can't believe you are 18 weeks, wow it's going by fast. Miss and love you!
Post a Comment