Profile and hand

So... this morning Trudy (Chris's mom) came over to watch Nate and we went to the Ultrasound clinic. While we were waiting Chris said, "Final vote?" I told him again that I really couldn't feel it with this one, but I will still vote girl because we already have a boy. Chris said that he would vote boy so that one of us was right. When I got on the table he suddenly said, "Okay I vote girl too!" I started laughing because he did that same thing with Nate (do you remember that, sweet heart?) Anyway, she checked all the vital stuff and did the measurements for the doctor and then went on to the gender and said, " Well, there's a boy part!" and then went on to point out and explain just how she knew- showing us the difference between the umbilical cord and the "boy parts" . Chris called his brother immediately- I told him he can only say "boy" and hang up because you aren't suppose to use the phone in the office. On the way to the car he said "and they can have bunk beds..." I know he is excited for Nate to have a brother to play with just like he did!
3D image of face
You can see the eyes, nose, mouth (a little)
You can see the eyes, nose, mouth (a little)

The ultrasound tech was having a hard time getting all of the measurements because of the way the baby was laying so we were afraid we weren't going to be able to tell the gender. She had a hard time getting pictures of the face because he kept putting his arm in front of his face. He didn't do 4 flips like Nate did- he was trying to sleep and every time she would push on him he would just turn the other way or cover himself with his arm!Stubborn already!
It is a good thing this baby is going to be a boy because Nate is ALL BOY and he would have probably drug a little sister through the mud with him anyway!
Playing in the rain this morning

22 comments:
Congrats! Nate and baby brother will be best buddies.
PHEW! It's really nice to have this debate about my sex over with. To be fair, I had some "insider" knowledge. By the way, Dad sure has pale legs. Looks like I'm not the only boy in this family who's been stuck inside for four months...
I'm so excited for you to have another little boy! So much fun! I was thinking girl though! Congrats on the big news
Congratulation!! So you were both wrong, its ok I was wrong both times . It will be tons of fun to have bunk beds and a little brother for Nate to play with!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys! Nate will have so much fun with his little brother!!
Congrats! Nate and this one will be the best buddies!
You will be the cutest mom of two boys. So exciting! And don't worry about the rain gutter... I figured your boys were just exploring! They are free to our gutter any time.
Oh, and thanks for letting me borrow the duck umbrella!
Hot diggety dang!!!!!
The Oldroyds are all doing their happy dance, we love you guys.
Congrats from all of us!!!
How freakin exciting!!!! That will be so fun. Looks like my girl #2 can marry your #2 so they won't have to fight over Nate! ha ha. Those pics look awesome! How cool that you got to see it 3D. And I didn't know you had a train table. I'll have to bring Hallie over when we get back. She'd love to play! Congrats!
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! How fun! Awesome 3D pics. You are going to have so much fun with two little boys!
HOORAY!!! I am seriously SO excited for you guys! 2 boys is going to be so much fun! Thanks for calling me yesterday to tell me the good news! It was so fun talking to you!
love you tonz!
oh yeah, I forgot to say that that 3-D pic is AWESOME!!! I love that you can totally see his cute little face :)
Hooray, they will have such fun together!!!
JEN! Ezra is going to be so jealous..too cute little boys..I am so excited for you! ok so have we thought about names? and I loved the picture of nate on his train table..I want one of those!
Jen, I am so happy for you guys. I don't know how any little boy could be as cute at Nate, but I am sure this little one will give him a run for his money! We need to get together before you guys leave!
Congrats! That's great. Nate will be a fabulous older brother.
Congrats! I have a strange feeling you might just be like your momma and get all boys and one girl! That would be fun though. Look how great you turned out!
Congrats Jen! That is so exciting! I feel bad I didn't say anything on Sunday! Well, Congrats! Your boys will have so much fun playing together as they get older.
Thanks again for taking me to the airport. I really appreciate it!
Congrats Jen! That is so exciting! I feel bad I didn't say anything on Sunday! Well, Congrats! Your boys will have so much fun playing together as they get older.
Thanks again for taking me to the airport. I really appreciate it!
YAY... I checked your blog and found out such FUN news!
They will have SO MUCH fun together!
hooray! Nate will love having a little buddy! i am dying over how green your grass is!!!!! miss you guys!
Post a Comment