Last night Chris and Nate caught a frog. Chris wanted to put him in the bathtub with Nate- I said no- and compromised with letting them keep him in our bug cage and put it on top of the fridge. Nate woke up last night and we were rocking in the chair when we heard a noise. Nate said, "what was that?" I had no idea because I was more than half asleep. Nate decided it was the frog. We both went back to sleep without another thought of it. In the morning I was nursing Andrew and all of the sudden I saw the frog jumping across the rug in the family room! So it was the frog we heard last night! How it got the lid open and survived the jump from on top of the fridge, I will never know!

Andrew is growing so quickly! He is probably about 10 lb. now. He is going to be a big boy like his brother.
Most of our time these days is spent like this...

and this...

And do my boys have the coolest dad or what?

2 comments:
Yuck. No frogs hopping through my house, thank you very much. I am sure Nate got a kick out of that one. Andrew is getting so big. You gotta adore the sibling love. Today Louk said, "Maile, I love you sooo much!" And them proceeded to squish her in a hug.
oh man I would've freaked out if there was a frog hopping around in my house!!! Your boys are too cute! And what a sweet sand castle -way to go C-Russ!! :)
Post a Comment