My sister in law Erica took some cute pictures of Andrew this week. I will post some here. She also had some cute ones on her blog from the hospital too. Her blog is http://www.ericayoungblut.blogspot.com/
Jen, he is just perfect. What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL baby boy. Such perfect full features. So neat! I love it. I also loved the post below about the boys. Nate really has gotten so big and he is so cute! What a smart boy and I sure he is the greatest big brother!
Jen, he is just perfect. What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL baby boy. Such perfect full features. So neat! I love it. I also loved the post below about the boys. Nate really has gotten so big and he is so cute! What a smart boy and I sure he is the greatest big brother!
I think he reminds me of Lauren in a way... Maybe it is the lips and hair? Cute baby. Hope you have found a routine. I didn't realize how close to your birthday he was born. By the way-- Happy Birthday, can't remember if I told you or not!
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
13 comments:
What cute pictures, I think he looks more like you Jen?! What do you think?
Jen, he is just perfect. What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL baby boy. Such perfect full features. So neat! I love it. I also loved the post below about the boys. Nate really has gotten so big and he is so cute! What a smart boy and I sure he is the greatest big brother!
Jen, he is just perfect. What a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL baby boy. Such perfect full features. So neat! I love it. I also loved the post below about the boys. Nate really has gotten so big and he is so cute! What a smart boy and I sure he is the greatest big brother!
Ah. He makes me want another....a boy!
xo
Jen, he is so dang cute!! Look at those luscious lips!!!
I think Andrew looks more like you! He has gorgeous eyes. What a beautiful boy you guys have.
He is so cute, I think he looks so much like Nate. What a cute little family.
I think he reminds me of Lauren in a way... Maybe it is the lips and hair? Cute baby. Hope you have found a routine. I didn't realize how close to your birthday he was born. By the way-- Happy Birthday, can't remember if I told you or not!
He's so cute! Congratulations Jenn & Chris!
Ah!!! You had your baby congrats!! I feel so out of the loop!! He is absolutely beautiful!! Congrats again!!
Jen,
I know this is late, but I just found out since I've been in Utah for almost a month. Congrats on your beautiful baby boy. He is adorable.
PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!
I agree, I think he looks more like you Jen! So sweet and alert. How is being a mother of 2? I can't wait to meet little Andrew in person!
Post a Comment