Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I spy with my little eye.....


A healthy baby

Awesome Dad

Brothers

Buddies

A happy boy

As you can see, we are doing much better this week. Chris is back in school, we are getting back in to the swing of things and enjoying above zero temps once again. Last night when Nate was falling asleep he whispered to Chris, "Dad, I'm happy". And then rolled over and went to sleep. Can't beat that.



10 comments:

Abby said...

"Dad, I'm happy"...that is SO cute. Makes me smile.

Stephanie said...

Chris IS an awesome dad - check out that fort! That's incredible! Glad you're all doing so much better.

Jess said...

Good to hear that everyone is doing good again. How fun is that fort!?! Look at all that fun snow to play in.

[RochelleG] said...

how completely sweet.

Ashley said...

ohhh.. can't wait for our bout of illness to go away. What a sweet little family you have.

[BrookeO] said...

Oh so cute!!
SO CUTE!!

xo

Nancy K said...

cool fort!

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Nate melts my heart! I just want to squeeze that little guy.

hayleyharts said...

AWESOME fort! what a lucky kid...so jealous of your snow but not your temp.!! glad you guys are doing better..

Turley Family said...

I would love to have that snow, madelynn is out side in shorts washing the cars with dustin, the high was 71 today!