Sunday, February 1, 2009

Week Review

Okay so I have been kind of slacking on the blogging bit, so I will just try to do highlights of the week each Sunday. Here were the best parts of this week:

Nate is still a Lego Maniac. It's been really fun because it is something that we can all do together, even Andy. Though Andy doesn't help, per say, he can play with the blocks while we all build. It's been really fun to have everyone playing together.

From now until March I can pretty much count on Chris watching college basketball at night. The last few nights Chris has let Nate stay up 15 minutes later and sit and watch some basketball with him. I don't know that Nate really cares about basketball all that much, but he gets a sense that this is a special Nate and Dad thing. The other night I was rocking Andy in the boys room and Nate climbed out of his bed and told me he was going "to watch a little basketball with Dad". Of course, Chris let him, and loved it.

The boys watching basketball. Wow, Andy looks chubby!

Andy rolled over in the tub last night. I had only a little water in there so I let him. He LOVED it! He loved to see the water, not just feel it. He kept moving his hand around in the water. I put Mac Duck (Dazi's gift to him from her semester in Scotland). He's getting so fun. I hope he crawls soon because I am going crazy hearing him whine all day while he pushes himself backward and cries because is moving away from his target. He is getting so close....

Andy found his toes last week. Every time I undress him, he quickly grabs them and enjoys pulling on them. I love watching this and wish it was warmer so I could leave him in a onesie and no socks all day so I could watch this.




6 comments:

Turley Family said...

What cute boys you have. I love the picture of them all watching basketball! I can't wait to have a boy, okay i can wait another two years to try! Not ready for another baby yet!

Sarah said...

Cute pics Jen. Where are you anymore...i feel like I never see you. AND we are in the same ward. We need to plan a girls night.

Sarah said...

You can totally tell that Andy is your kid. Such cute pictures of Nate with C-russ. I love them!! your kids are getting huge!

[RochelleG] said...

so sweet Jen. I love Nate's expression in the Lego picture. Very fun!

Jess said...

Andy's tub picture is soooo cute! I love the rolls he's got!

Jen said...

Love those tubby crayons in the back of the pics. I hope others don't think you just have crayon on the walls?!