Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Amazing website

I know my dad is going to be so annoyed that this is another design post and not pictures of the kids but I had to share this...

You all know that I couldn't find a sofa under $1,000.

This. website. is. AMAZING!!
http://www.customsofadesign.com/

A few things to entice you to check it out:

Why yes, that is the Collette bed from C&B that STARTS at $1,600. CSD's price starts at $899!


I loved this Chesterfield sofa but never found one less than $1,500. CSD's Bianca sofa starts at $899. Must be their magic number...














ahhh.... I'm in love

5 comments:

Jamie Ortega said...

We must look at the same decor blogs! I was just checking this store out yesterday and was so excited to see the options and the PRICES!! If you jump in and get something let me know how it goes.

Spliz said...

this is great. I've been looking for an affordable chesterfield for months.

SarahandJD said...

Jen!I love your decorating posts.I've got lots of decorating to do soon so it's great. It's so fun but I like way too much!!

Jessie Riley said...

FYI. I lurk too... but I haven't seen anything NEW in a while! :)
HUGS!

Abby said...

Jen you haven't posted in awhile--I miss your design tips and cute photos of your boys:) Hope you guys are doing well!