Thursday, January 27, 2011

Best of ... decorating blogs


Check out this post on my favorite decorating blog (her name is Jenny!:) These curtains were made out of a king sized sheet! I know they would be really light weight..... but especially in a kids room, what an awesomely cheap and stylish window solution


p.s. we have all recovered from yesterdays incident. And to tell you the truth, that kind of thing doesn't bother me at all. It come with the territory. It's just one of those "you won't believe this" kind of stories that I just had to share

1 comment:

Carly said...

Jen you are so funny! I need to follow your example and get blogging again! I don't know that I'll ever get the motivation to potty train again. Avery asks every day to sit on the potty and I don't even want to go there. Oh the joys of motherhood!