Potty trainee with diarrhea.
Awesome.
Andy tends to take his undies off just before he gets to the bathroom. It's more of a progression really. He decides he needs to go potty- which means he needs to go NOW and then starts running for the potty while working his undies down. Usually they are off just by the time he gets to the potty, but tonight he was particularly efficient and got them off in the carpeted hall before the bathroom. A trail of poop from my hallway all the way up the toilet, all over the seat and from Andy's ankles to his knees. He greeted me by saying, " mom, I need to go poop poop."
Yep. Got that. Thanks.
Chris was had to work tonight (again) and was feeling pretty down about it. I called him and told him about the party he was missing over here.
He immediately felt better.
Happy trails.
6 comments:
Wow! you gotta love being a mom and all that comes with having kids. Good thing they are so cute and by now poop is just another part of our daily lives.
Yucky! Yeah Cam did that in her undies the other day. I threw the underwear away. Wasn't worth trying to scrape it off to me. Sometimes being a mom is a pretty nasty job.
Thanks for the LOLs for Steve and me, Jen. And, my sympathies.
Ewwww...I'm glad you're maintaining your sense of humor and BLOGGING despite all. Ugh. Thinking of you..
That happened with Brynn once, only at TARGET...in the check out line...with poop on her hands! Always fun.
I'm sorry for you. But I laughed out loud when I read this post. You really should continue to blog a lot, you always give me a good laugh.
Post a Comment