Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Proof




PROOF
noun
1.
evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to producebelief in its truth.
2.
anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
3.
the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: toput a thing to the proof.
4.
the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.

5.
Law . (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probativeweight.
6.
the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.

Proof that everything I said last post is true. I know some day they will not feel this way about each other, so I am going to spend years gathering my proof.

....


post published thoughts:

I completely believe in the power of advertising, so why not "advertise" to my kids what good friends they are, that they love each other, that they are best friends?

One of my greatest challenges as a mom is to bond these boys together so solidly that when they go out in to the world alone, without me, that they will stay together and look out for one another- from the playground in 1st and 3rd grade to the lunch room in high school. I can't be with them all the time, but they can be with each other. And after, when I am old and gray, I want them to go on adventures together. To continue to explore and be curious and mischevious. That's one of my greatest hopes.

7 comments:

Melissa Lasley said...

You've got some cute boys, and excellent brothers!

Abby said...

SO cute!

Nicki said...

Awww...Jen, I just found your blog and I LOVE it. I makes me want to be a better momma. You are amazing and have adorable boys. Keep it up with Nate. He is so cute and smart.

jej said...

What a fabulous idea! I love it! Thank you sooo much!

Sarah said...

I love your boys! Love them! And I am so glad that you joined the blogging world again :) Love you Jen!

Trudy said...

There just isn't anything in the world that makes me smile the way I do when I look at pictures of Nate and Andy. Can you feel my beaming all the way in Milwaukee?

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post. LOVE those boys. They are darling. You can see from these photos they have a special bond-- a job well done.