Sunday, February 6, 2011

Typical


This morning I threw Nate in the tub as Chris (sick with the flu) was trying to sleep in our bed with Andy (sick with the flu) who was asleep. I was checking my email in our room when Nate burst in and said,

"mom, I need a towel.
There happens to be a lot of water on the bathroom floor.
I used the whole roll of toilet paper to clean it up but it's still wet"

He wasn't kidding
This is not my actually toilet paper roll. This is from the web. I had to post a picture because if I learned on thing in art school it's that images draw attention more that just plain text. Good thing they told me. I had no idea.

If I was to take a picture it would have been of the HUGE wet wad on the floor.
Awesome.

Unfortunately, we probably have not learned the lesson that toilet paper is incredibly nonabsorbent. Fortunately he has also not learned that if you throw wads of wet toilet paper at something, it usually sticks.




In case you were wondering. There is a website called blog.toiletpaperworld.com. Awesome. For your next costume party, you might consider dressing as a toilet check out examples here. I am sure it would be the talk of the party.

At the bottom of the page it says,
"Wouldn’t it be great if you got toilet paper when trick or treating?"
.....
...
..
...seriously?

1 comment:

Trudy said...

How on earth did you find that toiletpaper.com blog? It proves there's a blog for everything and everyone.

Along another vein, be prepared for the boys to have bathroom humor, consciously or not. It will take them a VERY long time to grow out of it. Years. Decades. Get my drift?