I wish so terribly I could go to this. My brother dances ballroom at BYU (pictured above). In case you have any family or friends (or you, yourself) that live in Utah, this is definitely worth checking out: (and yes, this is a shameless plug for my brother).BYU Ballroom Company
April 7 &8
tickets $12
Hey Everybody!
Its that time of the year again when I am selling tickets for the BYU Ballroom company. It is apart of my team responsiblity to sell at least 10 tickets, but they really push for us to sell 30. The concert will be very exciting this year and will feature my team mutliple times. The finale is also going to be very cool this year because it is going to be a black light dance number that will incorporate some fun video game favorites like pac man, mario bros, ninja turtles, tron, and much more. The show will be running from Friday April 8th till Saturday April 9th only. There are a total of 3 shows. Friday night, Saturday Matinee, and Saturday Night. Please let me know ASAP if you want tickets as I have access to better seats and tickets before they even go on sale to the public. If you happen to just buy your own tickets at the box office please mention my name. This way I will be able to get credit for the sale. Tell your friends, ward members etc. It makes for a fun family or date night! All tickets are $12. Remember, if you buy your own ticket or your friends buy their own, mention my name: BRIAN YOUNGBLUT (incase you forgot) :P thanks! Love you all
--
Brian
Its that time of the year again when I am selling tickets for the BYU Ballroom company. It is apart of my team responsiblity to sell at least 10 tickets, but they really push for us to sell 30. The concert will be very exciting this year and will feature my team mutliple times. The finale is also going to be very cool this year because it is going to be a black light dance number that will incorporate some fun video game favorites like pac man, mario bros, ninja turtles, tron, and much more. The show will be running from Friday April 8th till Saturday April 9th only. There are a total of 3 shows. Friday night, Saturday Matinee, and Saturday Night. Please let me know ASAP if you want tickets as I have access to better seats and tickets before they even go on sale to the public. If you happen to just buy your own tickets at the box office please mention my name. This way I will be able to get credit for the sale. Tell your friends, ward members etc. It makes for a fun family or date night! All tickets are $12. Remember, if you buy your own ticket or your friends buy their own, mention my name: BRIAN YOUNGBLUT (incase you forgot) :P thanks! Love you all
--
Brian
1 comment:
Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog. No, Steve has been done with school for almost 2 years! Wohoo!!! He works for Pioneer Hi-Bred and loves it. He does spend a lot of time traveling but he loves his job so much and is able to spend quality time with us when he is home that I can live with the traveling. The girls don't love it so much because they miss their dad. :( I don't know how familiar you are with WDM but we live in a cute little house in Valley Junction (old historic downtown of West Des Moines). It is within walking distance from all kinds of fun things and I just love having a yard for the girls to roam in. One day we might actually consider becoming adults and buying a house but for now I still love turning over the fix it bills to my land lord. You said you guys were moving soon. Did you buy a house?
Post a Comment