Sunday, March 27, 2011

Welcome Spring!




It was really warm this week.
The remaining snow melted.
We had a lot of mud and happy boys.






and then two days later it snowed.
naturally.


So we made heart shaped crayons from all or our broken crayons.



and had movie night.
Cats vs. Dogs
A favorite of Nate.
Not a favorite of Mom


If I had a fireplace and I knew how to knit I would have no other wants in life.
Except to know how to play the violin
or cello
or guitar
and maybe a big dog.
and a yard.

But other than that, my life is a dream.
Okay, okay. Even with out all of that life is a dream.
I'm blessed.


3 comments:

Amy said...

if you would just move back here, i'd teach you how to knit! then you'd be one step closer. ;)

Sessions said...

I love the mud pictures!! What a fun Mom those boys have!!

Trudy said...

I'm liking this but there's no "like" button.