Monday, April 25, 2011

April Round-Up






Day trip: Headed to Chicago.
Spent the day at the Field Museum
(free admission with our Milwaukee Public Museum pass. Bonus!)
I'd like to say I did it because I am a really good mom.

Actually,

I bought a sofa table on Craig's List in Chicago.
I threw in the museum as an excuse
( so I didn't feel so lame hauling my kids out of state bargain hunting.)

We had a great time.
Love these little buddies.





The beach:
Down the street!
We have had a number of days warm enough to go to the lake.
And I fell in love with Whitefish Bay all over again.





This is Nate's go to pose right now.
I wonder where he gets it from......



6 comments:

Bro. Y said...

That last one is great!,....well they are all great! What characters! Love you all

Trudy said...

I love these pictures, and the captions! I really needed the smiles they've given me. But oh, how it makes me miss those little guys, and their parents too.

Jonathan Russell said...

great post! Miss you guys.

Ashley said...

where's the pic of the sofa table?
:)

Trudy said...

I want to see the sofa table too.

ayoungblut said...

Every now and then I look thru all the posts... this last pic of Nate and Chris with the same post makes me laugh everytime!