Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A haunting we will go

The boys are off of school after their Halloween parties on Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
Pumpkin festival, carmel apples, carving pumpkins, spooky movies, lots of art projects to do.
It's going to be a fun weekend.

Tomorrow we are going to make this snack for Andy's preschool class. I am going to try to track down some spider rings to put on one of the fingers.


Photobucket


Lunch idea for Thursday , day one of Russell Halloween Extravaganza


Photobucket



And movie night Friday night.
Photobucket


And hot chocolate after walking home from the pumpkin festival //idea from here//
Photobucket


Life with kids is so much fun!



Photobucket

And a few Andabear pictures, because I love him so.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Nicole* said...

Jen these are such great ideas.. i may have to use some of them this weekend!!
Enjoy a great weekend with your boys!

Trudy said...

Wow! As I always say, your kids have the best mom ever. What are the teeth in the apple slices? And if they're apple, how in the heck do you do that?

Turley Family said...

I want to wear sweaters...we just got down into the 80s this week! Jealous.

vanessa said...

Such cute stuff! I made apples like that but with mini marshmallows for teeth and peanut butter to keep it all together. Super easy. Hope you guys can make it to the ward party Friday! I'd love to see your kiddos all dressed up!

Jess said...

You are such a fun Mom! Wish I had more energy to do something like that... maybe one day.